They feature tough leather uppers, a durable rubber sole and even a toe protector to cope with whatever is thrown at them (and knowing boys’ school shoes, that will probably be a lot!). These Geox shoes for kids come with a removable leather insole, a mesh lining and, as with all Geox boys shoes, Geox’s patented breathable sole (probably best if you don’t want smelly feet).
They’re also very comfortable, supportive and easy to get on, since the Geox Savage boys shoes feature double rip tape fastenings, thickly padded tongues and ankle collars.
- Breathability for the outsole and a feeling of well-being for the foot are guaranteed by Geox-patented systems.
- Highly wearable piece of footwear that delivers superior comfort levels.
- Toe and heel guards provide protection against jolts and bumps.
- Antibacterial footbed.
- The covering on the footbed has been made from non-toxic chrome-free leather.
- Closes with a single riptape, making for an easy quick entry.
- The removable footbed is hygienic and practical.